Here’s how to begin our partnership:
- Let me know you’re interested and what products you would like to offer free of charge with free shipping.
- I prefer items worth $10 or less for giveaways to be sure I am not taking advantage of you. However, I am open to more expensive items, providing I can make it worth your while through other types of promotions.
- I will fave your store on Etsy so I can contact you for future giveaways.
- There is no rush in time frame as I will do giveaways throughout the year.
- Once I contact you, I will ask if you would reserve certain items for me to use in my giveaway.
- It’s probably best I leave it to you to decide how to make the item free to the person who wins it, through a promo code or otherwise, since I am not knowledgeable about that.
- If you are interested in further types of promotion or would like a different deal, let me know and I will consider it.
- For example, if I think your shop is one my readers would love I can do an Artisan Interview blog post about you, name you as a sponser on my most popular posts, do a product review if you send me free merchandise, and possibly even put an ad for your shop on my blog for a few months.
- My blog, which has 77 followers and my top posts have up to 30k+ shares on Pinterest, though most have more like 30-100
- My DeviantArt account and groups, which have a combined total of 760 followers.
- My facebook page, which has 156 likes
- One one or more of my pinterest boards, which have between 500-700 followers
- My other social media accounts, most of wich have 100-200 followers.
Here’s a sample of how your product and shop might be featured in a blog post:
Entering is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Follow my blog (lauralee1.blogspot.com) if you don’t already.
2. Share this post on social media or tag two friends
To get additional raffle tickets, follow one or more of the artisans on social media and/or share this post on a second social media site!